Preparation: 15 minutes | Cooking: 10 minutes | Serves: 4
Super healthy, tasty and very appealing on the plate, this recipe makes the perfect mid-week dinner to share with family or friends.
- 600g sirloin steak, fat trimmed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 350g sweet potato, peeled and cut into 3 mm slices
- 4 zucchinis, sliced lengthways into 5 mm slices
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, plus grated zest of a lemon
- 150g rocket leaves
- 30g parmesan cheese, shaved
- 20g toasted pine nuts
- Preheat a chargrill barbecue to hot. Brush the beef on both sides with 2 tsp olive oil and cook for 4 minutes, turning once, or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest and cover loosely with foil.
- Place the sweet potato, zucchini and onion into a large bowl and toss with 3 tsp olive oil. Place on the grill and cook for 11/2 minutes on each side, or until tender and lightly charred.
- Slice the beef thinly and place into a large mixing bowl with the grilled vegetables, lemon juice, zest and remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Place the rocket onto a large serving platter, top with the tossed beef and grilled vegetables, parmesan cheese and pine nuts. Serve and enjoy!