Preparation: 10 minutes | Cooking: 10 minutes | Serves: 4
Got leftover steak? Add it to these delicious wraps with hummus or baba ghanoush and you’ll have tasty, healthy meal that’s perfect for lunches.
- 600g beef strips (you can buy them ready-stripped or make your own with eye/scotch fillet/tenderloin, sirloin/porterhouse/New York, rump, boneless blade, round, oyster blade or topside steaks).
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely diced
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- Hummus, baba ghanoush, green salad leaves and pita bread to serve
- Coat the beef strips in a little oil. Sprinkle with paprika and season with salt and pepper. Preheat a non-stick pan to moderately-high. Keep the pan at this heat.
- Cook the beef in 3 batches then allow to cool slightly.
- Combine the tomato, cucumber, onion and parsley.
- To serve, spread warmed pita breads with dips, lettuce, tomato and onion mixture, then top with warm beef strips and roll up.
Enjoy! Don’t forget to let us know how your wraps taste on our Facebook page.