Preparation: 5 minutes | Cooking: 10 minutes | Serves: 4
This Asian beef mince noodle bowl is tasty, healthy and very quick to make, making it the ultimate mid-week family meal for the whole family.
- 500 g beef mince
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- ½ of a 520g bag Asian style coleslaw mix
- 4 eggs
- Noodles of choice, prepared following packet instructions
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- Steamed Asian greens, to serve
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add mince and cook for 5 minutes, breaking it up with the back of a wooden spoon, until browned.
- Add hoisin sauce. Stir until well combined. Add coleslaw mix and 1 tablespoon of water and toss until well combined. Cook for 1 minute or until vegetables are just tender.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a large frying pan. Fry eggs for 2-3 minutes or until whites are cooked. Spoon mince mixture over noodles. Place an egg over mince, sprinkle with chilli and green onions. Serve with steamed Asian greens.
Enjoy! Let us know how this recipe turns out on our Facebook page.